For a town with such a fantastic collection of historic photographs, a town located in such beautiful countryside, a town filled with so many photogenic corners, it is extraordinary that there was no group established to focus on photography. With this in mind, Janet Beech, retired teacher, part-time well dresser and Festival Committee member, decided to try and create a group out of nothing more than her own immense enthusiasm for photography and the help of a few friends who shared that enthusiasm.
Are you a local business, group, or individual with a bright idea and/or want us to record your event? Our group is keen to help to document the life and locations of Bollington. Contact us.
- We are non-commercial but donations can be made to group funds. Cheques should be made payable to Bollington Festival Photography.
- Copyright of any image stays with the photographer
- Any reproduction of images will be at a cost to be determined by the photographer
- http://bollingtonphotos.com/ – the “Bollington in Photos” website will provide a link to view the photographs via a password protected page (if required)
- An article to accompany the photographs on the web site is advisable.
- If images are needed for commercial purposes, an agreement must be made with the photographer concerned
- The Bollington Festival Photography Group reserve the right to use images for group events